This event is to provide an opportunity for local kids to sell their homemade creations. Our goal is to encourage kids in their creativity and learn in a small way how to run a business.
This event is open for anyone ages 18 and under who make their own homemade creations. Some ideas include but are not limited to, jewelry, paper crafts, paintings, artwork, ceramics, pottery, soap, lotion, woodworking, candles, sewing projects, knitting, and crochet.
The event will be held on May 1st from 10am-2pm at the Prineville Church of Christ parking lot.
Event Information and Registration Instructions
- Only kids ages 18 and under are allowed to be vendors.
- The cost is $10 per table. More than one vendor is allowed at a table, but each vendor needs to fill out a form. The cost will still be $10 per table. The vendors at the table will split the cost.
- The $10 fee will be donated to the Mountain State Children’s Home.
- To secure your place, fill out the Google form found at the bottom of this page and send your registration fee to PO Box 209 Prineville, OR 97754 or you can drop off your registration fee at 1095 NE 3rd St. If you are writing a check, make the check out to the Prineville Church of Christ. You will be sent a confirmation email when we receive the form and fee.
- Registration will close when all 20 tables are full or April 24th.
- We will be sending out more information as we get closer to the date of the fair.
- If you register and decide you can’t make it, please let us know ASAP so someone else can have the opportunity.
To register click on the link below.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org